Voting & Audience Response Systems
Our voting & audience response systems have set a new standard for intelligent audience response and feedback. The system facilitates participants to respond to pre-defined our own questions from traditional hardware voting pads or integrated mobile applications. Our flexible voting systems are incredibly useful at larger events where you want to poll the attendees using modern technology. One of the biggest value of our voting solutions is to see the audience response immediately after the last person provided feedback on an underlying question. Different ways of illustrating the results can have a big impact in regards to participant engagement and contributions.
Voting system: Collecting relevant information for your organization
Our wireless voting systems support generating a variety of different responses from the event audience. Participant responses help you to gather suitable data and feedback for particular questions and topics that your and your team can analyse during or after the event.
The information gathered through wireless response can be immediately integrated into different types of presentations. Furthermore, group/team comparisons can be made and the segmented results can also be analyzed. The response system blends the traditional voting modes, which had options of yes/no/abstain and for/against, into the new design and features of game show style, weighted voting and alike. Participants can also contribute well to the online-opinion-polling and voting which is an important feature of wireless response.
Voting System - Hardware
Voting Hardware is used when either not all participants have access to smart phone/tablet devices or if certain legal or regulatory requirements in regardst to compliance apply. We provide different voting hardware and software solutions. As such we can support low volume as well as super-size-scale events.
The voting system hardware consists of chargeable voting pads as well as transponders / antennas. Depending on the model, 1 transponder / antenna can support up to 5000 participants in a certain radius. If the voting is in a larger environment, more transponders / antennas have to be set up.
Voting hardware remains a more secure environment in regards to audit / compliance. Several international standards and regulations prescribe the usage of specific hardware solutions for example for voting in formal AGMs, Board meetings, public service related environments.
The result of hardware based voting can be visible immediately and integrated into traditional PowerPoint presentations.
Brahler DigiVote - Voting Solution
Digivote Interactive Professional provides a powerful way of creating interactive presentations and training sessions with a user friendly interface. The transponder TR30 processes all DIGIVOTE VD30 voting unit responses and operates more than 10,000 units on one single radio channel.
- Functional areas of solution: Name handling, Preparing an interactive voting, Running the show
- Modes of interaction: Parliamentary vote, Audience response, Opinion poll, Multiple choice, Shoot Out, Grouping, Ranking, Text Slide, Auction
- Voting time: manual start/stop, specification of time
- Graphical analysis: diagram, bar graph, pie chart, etc.
- Generating of reports: detailed list of voting results, sum lists, cross-tabulation
Hardware Voting Pads - Wireless Voting Unit using radio technology
- Frequency: ISM band 433 MHz
- Channels: 5 different radio channels selectable
- Units per Channel: More than 10,000 units per RF channel
- Polling Speed: up to 200 units per second per channel, depending on voting mode
- Display: Backlit LCD, 96 x 32 pixel
- Keypad: 10 digit keys, 4 function keys
- Power: 3x AAA NiMH batteries rechargeable
- Indicatorsfor radio reception / battery status
- Dimensions: 165 x 48 x 25 mm
- Weight: 140g (incl. batteries)
Sunvote - Audience Polling Device
This Voting Device is suitable for any kind of meeting including corporate trainings, conferences, AGMs, exhibitions, congresses or internal meetings.
- Vote types: For / Against / Abstain -3 key vote
- Choice Types: Single Choice/ Multiple Choice/ Ranking/ True or False
- Numeric Election: Choose N from M (N≤M)
- Numerical Rating Scale: integer and decimal
- Numeric Input: Free combinations of numbers, decimal point and negative sign
- Transmission: 2.4G RF technology
- Distance: < 30M Reliable Distance
- Working Hours:>280Hour
- #of Voters: <400 voters (per receiver)
- # of Channels: 80 channels
- Batteries: 2x CR2032 Button Battery
Sunvote - Wireless Receiver EA4000T
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology
- Range: >100 meters
- Number of Devices: Each receiver supports up to 2000 keypads
- Multiplication: Multiple receivers compatible for larger capacity
- Connection: Can be charged using USB cable or power adapter
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 2.4 GHz keypads. Please put the receiver within the range of keypads (some only have the range of 30 meters).
- Keypads: For wireless 433MHz receivers please use the compatible 433MHz keypads.
Mobile App Voting Systems
GlobiApp allows you facilitating polling, voting, and any other type of audience response through a native iOS or android devices as well as Web-App. If you choose to select an alternative voting application, we provide rental tablet devices with or without network connections.
Smartphone solutions and voting mobile applications allow for a cost efficient integration of voting into your event. Compared to hardware solution, it saves on voting and pads and transponder / antenna hardware infrastructure. On the other hand, it might not be allowed to use smartphone solutions in certain environments, e.g. AGMs.
Within our native (iOS / android) or web mobile application, we allow voting for different type of questions. This can be voting for multiple-choice questions, single choice questions or also allow free text input. The results can be shown real-time in different presentation screens on a presentation or within the mobile application.
- Polling can be activated per session upon request
- Separation of questions by event and sessions
- There are no limitations for number of questions and answers
- Single-choice Questions
- Multiple-choice Questions
- Text Questions
- Text-answers can be displayed as tag cloud
- Data over time
- Moderation panels
- Presentation Screens
Voting Result Presentation
The results for voting sessions can be either directly integrated into a PowerPoint presentation or summarized on dedicated presentation screens. The integration capabilities depends on the specific solution selected. For smartphone based solutions, the result can also be presented within the application itself.
For special illustration types, like tag clouds, dynamic charts, etc, we recommend our smartphone solution as it allows for more design options.
Traditional Illustrations : The basic information can be plotted in standard charts on presentation monitors or embedded into your powerpoint slides.
Live-updating Tag-Clouds : The illustration of word-based results in tag-clouds has become more prevalent in the last year. It provides a modern view on data with the size representing the frequency. Live-updating tag clouds look attractive, but may also dilute polling results.
Live-updating Charts : A majority of the display methods can be live updating, that means that the chart will refresh once new data arrives. While this method make the process more interesting to watch, it may impact the polling result. Please speak to us for further details on this.
Data Exports : Certainly, the data can be exported into the common data formats for analysis and import within other environments.
Voting Systems - Charging & Storage
The charging and transportation process depends on the type of voting device / pad used. Some devices come with in-built rechargeable battery packs. Some other devices use disposable batteries.
Integrated storage and charging cases allow easy transport of the voting pads as well as organized charging of a maximum number of units. They are used mainly for larger events that need quick and convenient re-charging every day.
- Storage: 50 storage trays
- Dimensions WxDxH: (640x410x220)mm
- Weight (without units): 11.5kg (approx.)
- Internal power supply plug : prim.: 90-240V, sec.: 12V/8.3A
- Case: Lockable case
- Lid : Removable
- Handle : Sturdy fold-away
Voting Systems and Compliance
Voting systems are used within formal or informal settings. In some areas governmental regulations enforces certain structures to ensure auditability and compliance of the results generated. For example, Shareholder meetings often still require (specific) hardware solutions for the result to create legal validity. For more information on compliance and audits, please contact us.
China: +86 21 8024 6090
France: +33 6 1302 2599
Germany: +49 (030) 8093 5151
Hong Kong: +852 5801 9962
India: +91 (11) 4248 4066
Malaysia: +603 9212 4206
Philippines: +63 28548 8254
Singapore: +65 6336 9002
Spain: +34 675 225 364
Vietnam: +84 985 611 322
UK: +44 (20) 3468 1833
US: +1 (718) 713 8593
Globibo Panda Run
Join 28th of March, in Singapore 8.15pm Marina Bay Sands...
Globibo Hong Kong
A new milestone was hit in September 2012 with our own office in Hong Kong.
Corporate Training Website
Our Our Globibo Corporate Training Website is finally online.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year 2013. May it bless all of us with loads of joy & success.
Our new Web site dedicated to Language Courses in Singapore goes...