Talent Retention & Development Solution
Artificial Intelligence platform for increased Talent Retention and Engagement. The fully automated system identifies follows up on action plans to avoid problems before they arise.
Attracting, motivating & developing talents remains the most important task of management
We support this process with methods and tools to ensure you find and retain the right people for specific assignments. Our solution portfolio offers different packages based on the priorities of your organization.
Our Talent retention solutions are specially designed to help organizations to identify and develop the right leadership skill-sets. The artificial intelligence engine spots potential opportunities for improvement and guides your supervisors through the implementation process.
The platform will continuously probe the talent engagement and development ecosystem and fine-tune recommendations for the next steps.
Talent Management requires consistency
Talent Management has to be driven from the organization, not just a couple of individuals. It has to be followed through, it has to be aligned to business objectives, it has to be transparent, it has to be fair, it has to be measured. Our solutions support you in that process.
For more information on talentD.ai, please read the following sections:
Talent Retention & Development Solution Features
The Talent Retention and Development Solution talentD.ai includes the following features:
- Detailed Personality Tests & Benchmarking
- Detailed Intelligence Profiles & Benchmarking
- Engagement Surveys & Integration Analysis
- Suggest and follow up on implementation of action plans
- Detailed Analytics
Talent Management Software FAQ
1. What is talent management software?
Talent Management software is any tool or set of tools specially designed to assist, boost, or facilitate core area/s in HR in an organization.
2. What are the core areas of HR covered in this talent management software?
The areas include the following:
- Talent management – managing the overall structure of the organization, e.g. defining responsibilities, supervision of employees, etc.
- Employee development – identifying viable employees for job openings, potential candidates for promotions, keeping track of staff trainings, etc.
- Smart recruitment –detailed personality tests & benchmarking. Detailed Iitelligence profiles.
3. How many types of talent management software solutions are there?
There are two types that can be considered to fill in the gaps in existing HR structures within an organization:
Comprehensive platforms – these tools cover a wide range of HR activities that you can choose from, centralize, and streamline to fit the day-to-day HR activities in an organization.
Specific platforms – these are tools for specific HR activities to address single talent management or HR needs.
4. How do you know which talent management software solution is suitable for your organization?
Some considerations would be:
- The organization’s main HR needs.
- Its long term goals.
- The size of the organization.
- Event Registration
- Event Content Management
- Event Commerce
- Event Community
- Engagement & Personalization
- Event Analytics
- Conference & Event Mobile Apps
- Virtual AGMs
- Virtual Conferences
- GRC Environment
- GRC Objectives
- GRC Solution
- Strategy Management
- AI Objectives
- Strategy Platform
- Platform Pricing
- Animated Content
- 2d & 3d-design
- Augmented Reality
Internet Marketing Strategy
- Product & Event Strategy
- Analytics & Monitoring
- Social Media & Staff Strategy
- Online Marketing Safety & Policy
- Text / Video / Audio Co-Creation
- Content Distribution & Moderation
- Content Localization
- Email Management
- Corporate Advertising Structures
- Advertising Campaign Management
- Advertising Platforms
- Advertising Referral Programs
- Global Social Media Platforms
- Business Portals
- Country-Specific Business Portals
- Country-specific Media
- Commercialization Strategy
- Referral & Advertising Programs
- Payment & Checkout Optimization
- Performance Benchmarking & Audit
- Web Design
- Application Development
- Marketig Conversion Strategy
- Search Experience Optimization
Industry-specific Online Strategies
- Dentist Online-Marketing
- Lawyer Online-Marketing
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +603 9212 4206
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593