Have you ever wondered why it seems so difficult to talk with some people and so easy to talk with others? Can you recall an occasion where you met someone for the first time and immediately liked that person? Or when you met someone that you could not even say hello to? Something about the individual made you feel comfortable. We can blame it on the way a person looks, or even dress, but it is all about the failure to communicate, both on your end and the other person’s. It is obvious that both parties are not simply communicating! It is common knowledge that in order to succeed at work and in your personal life, you must be able to connect with other people, and communicate in a way that is able to persuade, inspire, and motivate others. Interestingly, even during a heated argument with a colleague, you are communicating as you speak and listen to whatever your colleague has to say. Hence, we should all strive to master the art of effective communication for better understanding and appreciation of other people. Many have asked if one could learn to be a better communicator. Yes, that is possible to do, and here at Globibo, we will share with you the strategies of effective communication so that you can improve your relationships with people in your life: at work and at home.
A major goal of this workshop is to help participants understand the impact that their communication has on other people. They will also explore how improving these skills can make it easier for them to get along in the workplace, and in life.
This 2-day workshop will help you teach participants how to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding them back
- Develop Communication skills to ask good questions
- Learn what non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop active & empathetic listening skills
- Enhance the ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with communication situations assertively
Our Communication Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Communication Strategies professionals. Designed and curated from Communication Strategies Training experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Communication Strategies training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Communication Strategies basics.
Globibo’s standard Communication Strategies Training can be customized:
- Client’s Functional Priorities: According to Priorities, Objectives, and KPIs of Organization or project teams
- Communication Domains: According to the client’s domain or industry
- Current Communication Skill Level: According to the current or prior level of knowledge of each participant in regards to the Communication
- Expectations: According to each participant’s learning outcomes expectation
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively communicate with clarity
- Develop confidence in core communication and Listening skills
- Recognize the Verbal and Non-verbal communication
- Recognize Communication barriers and how to overcome those communication barriers
- Communicate your thoughts/messages for professional, casual and personal situations.
- Understand what rapport building entails, and how to apply it effectively and confidently for successful interactions.
Add on learning:Globibo’s Communication training also focuses on improving or advancing English communication skills apart from just improving communication skills.
With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create a Communication Strategies training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
Globibo supports all kinds of client’s preferences, whether it is in regards to the location of the training, any preferences for finalizing the trainer, learning styles and course material.
Communication Course Overview
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives in regard to Communication strategies and skills.
Creating Positive Relationships
During this session, participants will explore ten ways to build positive relationships, including using uplifting messages used while communicating.
Our confidence in our ability to express ourselves well and to keep our composure in difficult situations can be a crucial asset in the workplace. In this session, participants will complete a self-confidence assessment. Then, the group will discuss ways to improve their self-confidence.
During this session, you will help participants identify their communication strengths and weaknesses through several reflective exercises.The trainer will also discuss the communication basicsin this session.
After a large group case study, participants will work in small groups to discuss communication barriers. Participants will also complete a short exercise to help them develop a habit of mindfulness.
This session will examine questioning skills (including open questions, closed questions, and probing) through a lecture and a pairs exercise.
Participants will work on their listening skills by participating in two quizzes and several group exercises that can be one of the elements to improve or develop good communication skills. We have also provided two lectures for the trainer.
To start the second day, the trainer will talk about the idea of body language in a lecture. Then, participants will complete a small group exercise and a large group exercise to explore the concept further.
This activity will allow participants to take a more objective look at the advantages and disadvantages of both sides of different dichotomies related tocommunication styles.
Creating a Positive Self-Image
During this session, we will look at the things people determine from your appearance. Participants will explore this idea further using the pictures gathered from the pre-assignment. The session will conclude with a self-evaluation exercise.
Communication Frame of Reference
This session will explore our frame of reference and the assumptions that we make. Participants will also take place in an activity that will strengthen their ability to speak about communication concepts more easily.
Communication Techniques for the Workplace
In this session, participants will learn about two key elements of an effective message: preparation and delivery.
How we see ourselves has an impact on how we interact with others. Through lecture, case studies, and discussion, this session will investigate ways that participants can improve their self-image and thereby deal with difficult situations assertively and positively.
Communication Workshop Wrap-Up
At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Communication Training Study Material
The communication training study material includes the following items:
- Communication Training Outline and training plan. Outlines are customized according to the client’s requirements and industry type
- Workshop presentation on communication strategies
- Student Manual
- Instructor Manual
- Handouts will be shared with the participants during the training session
- Communication skills case studies with solutions
- Access to personalized communication eLearning solution (optional)
Communication Training Approach
Our Communication Strategies Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Communication Strategies professionals. Designed and curated from Communication Strategies Training experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Communication Strategies training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Communication Strategies basics.
Our standard Communication Strategies Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or project teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an Communication Strategies training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Communication Strategies Training Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
Our Communication Trainers
All our trainers have substantial experience in communication-specific jobs and challenges (at least 10 years). With that wealth of experience, our communication trainers adjust the training approach to the stakeholders to make the training more effective and efficient. All Globibo trainers have access to our global network of our communication trainers and can tap into our vast experience, case studies and best practices in different industries and departments.
For Virtual Face-2-Face programs, our trainers are trained how to handle and get the maximum out of virtual classroom software. Our global delivery team can manage the logistics of virtual programs and support clients and students in the learning journey.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged elearning modules for Communication Strategies trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration.
Globibo focuses on the following points customizing communication eLearning programs:
- Thorough research about the client’s organisation and communication needs
- Collaborative development of suitable content options
- Incorporating client-specific evaluation milestones in the eLearning journey for assessment purposes
- Using engaging learning design and content based on client’s media assets
Apart from this we also offer customized eLearnings for:
- Better internal communication strategies
- Effective communication techniques for managers for work-from-home situation
- Communication, teamwork, and collaboration strategies
Communication Training FAQ
- 1. What is communication training?
- Training will help you talk confidently and communicate better with people, clients, and even colleagues. Communication training works on verbal and non-verbal communication, which is taught in communication training.
- 2. How is Globibo’s Communication Training different from others?
- Our communication training is a skill development program. It offers an add-on training module that will help you improve your English speaking skills and communication skills.
- 3. Are there any particular strategies for communication?
- Yes, there are strategies to communication, like understanding the body language or the tone. At Globibo’s Communication Training, we will help you identify these and teach you the methods of communication.
- 4. Is there an eLearning platform available?
- Yes, Globibo’s Communication Training is available on the eLearning platform. You can install these modules on desktops, on laptops or on your mobile devices. After that, you can follow the program and learn effective communication.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website