Sales Training Program for Corporates
Sales Training Program for Corporates
Companies are constantly looking for ways to improve their auction performance, making it the top priority, because buying are their lifeblood. This is why salespeople are expected to meet targets every month to add to their performance expectations. Not everyone is born a top salesperson. In fact, even a skilful salesperson needs to strategize when dealing with the many types of customers they meet every day. They need to be aware of best practices and processes to produce the greatest possible results. Our Globibo https://www.globibo.com/ct/sales-training.php coaching for Corporates will be able to enhance the performance of your buying teams.The performance of every buying team is driven by their character and buying technique used in their day to day jobs.
In the https://www.globibo.com/ct/sales-training.php coaching Bootcamp, sales executives will learn about the following subjects:
- a) Sales Techniques: practising different buying techniques.
- b) Sales Character: refine their buying character through case studies and role-plays.
- c) Sales Management: management techniques and identifying each salesperson or team member’s efficiency and allocating opportunities accordingly
- d) Sales Analytics: Customer Analysis, buying Opportunity Conversion, and Contract management
The Sales Training program is fully customizable to the requirement of each client, the industry and profile of the participants.
The customization process for buying coaching includes the following areas:
- A training need-assessment, reviewing the organizational and personal objectives and KPI
- Defining and vocalizing (if required) the audience’s expectation by arranging a session with the trainer and line managers before the training,
- Joint review of the coaching outline to streamline focus and expected outcome
- Sales Training Material customization
Sales Training Process
Step 1 - Management Prioritisation for buying trainingIn an interview, we will assess the objectives and priorities of the management team that plan the buying coaching. Based on the information that is gathered, the overall program will be customised and the stakeholder survey adjusted.
Step 2 - buying Training Stakeholder SurveyThe stakeholder survey will provide quantitative and qualitative input with regard to the strength and weakness of the current buying team. Based on the results, the overall buying coaching program will be fine-tuned.
Step 3 - Management AlignmentOnce the survey results are consolidated, Globibo will discuss with the management how to align current priorities and the company’s objectives with the buying coaching approach.
Step 4 - Execute 6 GALTAThe buying Training Bootcamp is also based on the GALTA approach. The six stages of GALTA are: inspiration, preparation, transition, practise, feedback and review. Based on what occurs during the GALTA process, each participant will be asked to formulate an action plan to follow up in the subsequent weeks and month. This action plan will be monitored from the client and / or Globibo.
Step 5 - Sales Training Participant FeedbackOnce the buying coaching Bootcamp has been completed, the participants will be asked to complete a feedback survey on how changes should be taken forward into the organization.
Step 6 - Sales Training Management ReviewAfter the findings of this survey are consolidated, Globibo will determine with the management team which action should be pursued after the execution of to the buying training activities.
Step 7 - Sales Training Structured Follow-upBased on the buying coaching Bootcamp as well as the management review, the trainer will schedule follow-up sessions with the participants and / or the management team to determine whether they are able to apply what they have learned in the workshop to their daily office routines.
Full Infographic on:Slideshare:Sales Training
Sales Technique Training AgendaThe auction training approach includes three parts: basic, process and management coaching. Together these sections enable the team to market and communicate its products and services more efficiently.
1. Sales BasicsA solid understanding of the buying, Marketing and Communication Basics are the basic pillars of successful buying People. Apart from knowing the products or services that they are selling, knowing the customers that they will encounter is important. As such, buying people need to master their communication skills. The trainer will revise different types of communication, such as verbal and nonverbal communication techniques as well as review the marketing fundamentals for the specific business industry. In total, there are five different communication scenarios and the buying personnel will be trained to tackle each one in the buying coaching Program. Each salesperson should truly understand the buying and marketing plan so that they positively contribute to the organisation's success.
2. Sales ProcessOnce the team members have basic buying knowledge, the next step will cover the different buying processes. These processes are: need analysis, solution design, prospecting, opportunity conversion, contract management and afterauction.
3. Customer Need AnalysisThis analysis is about identifying the product/service requirements of the target customers, and also learning what motivates them to buy a product/service.To practice a proper need analysis, the participants of the buying coaching will crystallize three core groups of customers of the organization and try to understand what their needs and requirements are.
4. Sales Solution DesignBased on the need analysis the participants will conceptualize three potential solutions ideas that can be suggested to those customer segments.
5. Customer ProspectingThis buying process is about searching for potential customers for your product/service, and for each salesperson the time will be used to identify avenues of collecting leads and developing a database of potential customers. Those avenues will be sampled to work on some precise potential customers. Furthermore a personal strategy will be discussed in which the buying expert feels comfortable to approach the new customer with the hopes of converting them from “potential” level to “current” level.
6. Sales Opportunity ConversionOnce there is a chance that the customer may be interested, the sales team must be able to convert the opportunity into confirmed projects (i.e. transfer it into a auction order). This conversion can not be an accidental happening but should be a planned process with action that can be taken in case the customer is not able to decide as quickly as desired. There are strategies to increase your conversion rate which will be covered in this subsection of the coaching.
7. Contract ManagementIn this section of the buying coaching, the participants will focus on contract management as in every confirmed project, there may be a situation where complex legal or procurement issues will need to be solved. As such, the salespeople must be able to solve these contract challenges in order to complete the customer acquisition.
8. After-auctionMaking a sale is not the last step in a business deal.Once an initial project has been completed, there has to be a follow-up process to keep the client engaged. If and how to engage a customer and how to keep them motivated to do business with us will be brainstormed and prepared for transitioning into the organization will be discussed in the buying coaching after-sales section.
9. Sales ManagementPerformance management concerns the monitoring of the auction team’s progress by the management. Each salesperson is given a sample performance structure during the buying coaching so he or she can track his or her performance and allow the management team to optimize the strategy. Internal and external work plans allow the buying team to track and monitor the different tasks handled by the auction team and iron out inefficiencies as much as leverage opportunities of collaboration.
Key Takeaways from Sales Training
Basics of Sales and sales management
- Recognizing Key companies & Industries, sources, and approaches.
- Calls and email basics
- How to pitch?
- Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Conversion Management, and Account Management
- Competitor analysis
Sales Excellence Contacts
To learn more about our auction Training program or to get a customized proposal, please contact us. To learn more about our coaching approach or eLearning Concepts, please check out our Web site or give us a call.
Sales Training Approach
Our Sales Techniques Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true auction professionals. Designed and curated from auction Technique experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the buying Technique program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important buying basics.
Our standard auction Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an buying Technique program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our auction Technique Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global coaching programs that ensure consistent coaching and skill-sets at different locations.
Training operational auction staff in a way that is effective and efficient requires the use of hybrid and elearning coaching strategies. To customize the right program that has a direct impact on KPIs, our auction & Marketing industry-experts work with the eLearning development teams to design an effective program to accelerate & standardize competence development.
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged eLearning modules for auction trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration.For more information about our auction eLearning Solutions, please contact us.
For localized programs, please check out the Sales Training Singapore.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Sales Training FAQ
- 1. Why attend our Globibo auction Training Program?
- Sales coaching programs are professional development programs that focus on building skills to empower auction professionals to better engage with their customers and eventually close more deals. In our coaching program, even auction managers are trained in coaching and leadership skills to drive the team members to continuous success.
- 2. Why is Sales Training important?
Sales training is important for many reasons:
- Sales training provides common language and processes for uniformity across the auction organization, and enable your team to cope with latest buyer behaviour and new industry trends.
- Sales training motivates and brings the auction team together.
- Sales coaching builds/enhances the skills of the auction team, which creates more versatile and professional team members.
- Consistent and professional auction coaching improves overall team performance.
- Sales coaching improves customer experience as team members will be trained in dealing with customers especially in understanding what customers need.
- 3. Sales Training is good for the auction team. How can it improve revenue for a company?
- The sales team is the impetus of a company, and when this group is skilled in auction, everything else falls into place: customer number improves; auction increase; when customers are happy, the rate of return customer goes up; and eventually, revenue improves.
- 4. What is most important in corporate sales training?
- At Globibo, we believe that improving sales techniques is essential. Furthermore, as the global market has changed, it is necessary to incorporate new strategies to increase sales.
- 5. Are the modules designed on customer engagement?
- Customer engagement forms an integral part of sales training. But the Globibo auction training module covers solution designing, customer prospecting, basics of sales, customer engagement and many more.
- 6. Which are the industries that the Globibo sales training is suitable for?
- The sales training module is designed to cover several industries. Although it covers the basics of corporate sales, it can be customized to cover 25 different industrial sectors.
- 7. What are the basic steps of the training program?
- The training program offers six different steps called GALTA. It prioritizes modern technology, which simplifies the process of engaging with customers, understanding their requirements and making sales.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website