Sales Training Program for Corporates
Sales Training Program for Corporates
Companies are constantly looking for ways to improve their sales performance, making it the top priority, because sales are their lifeblood. This is why salespeople are expected to meet targets every month to add to their performance expectations. Not everyone is born a top salesperson. In fact, even a skilful salesperson needs to strategize when dealing with the many types of customers they meet every day. They need to be aware of best practices and processes to produce the greatest possible results. Our Globibo Sales Training for Corporates will be able to enhance the performance of your sales teams.The performance of every sales team is driven by their character and sales technique used in their day to day jobs.
In the Sales Training Bootcamp, sales executives will learn about the following subjects:
- a) Sales Techniques: practising different Sales techniques.
- b) Sales Character: refine their sales character through case studies and role-plays.
- c) Sales Management: management techniques and identifying each salesperson or team member’s efficiency and allocating opportunities accordingly
- d) Sales Analytics: Customer Analysis, Sales Opportunity Conversion, and Contract management
The Sales Training program is fully customizable to the requirement of each client, the industry and profile of the participants.
The customization process for Sales Training includes the following areas:
- A training need-assessment, reviewing the organizational and personal objectives and KPI
- Defining and vocalizing (if required) the audience’s expectation by arranging a session with the trainer and line managers before the training,
- Joint review of the training outline to streamline focus and expected outcome
- Sales Training Material customization
Sales Training Process
Step 1 - Management Prioritisation for Sales trainingIn an interview, we will assess the objectives and priorities of the management team that plan the sales training. Based on the information that is gathered, the overall program will be customised and the stakeholder survey adjusted.
Step 2 - Sales Training Stakeholder SurveyThe stakeholder survey will provide quantitative and qualitative input with regard to the strength and weakness of the current sales team. Based on the results, the overall sales training program will be fine-tuned.
Step 3 - Management AlignmentOnce the survey results are consolidated, Globibo will discuss with the management how to align current priorities and the company’s objectives with the sales training approach.
Step 4 - Execute 6 GALTAThe Sales Training Bootcamp is also based on the GALTA approach. The six stages of GALTA are: inspiration, preparation, transition, practise, feedback and review. Based on what occurs during the GALTA process, each participant will be asked to formulate an action plan to follow up in the subsequent weeks and month. This action plan will be monitored from the client and / or Globibo.
Step 5 - Sales Training Participant FeedbackOnce the Sales Training Bootcamp has been completed, the participants will be asked to complete a feedback survey on how changes should be taken forward into the organization.
Step 6 - Sales Training Management ReviewAfter the findings of this survey are consolidated, Globibo will determine with the management team which action should be pursued after the execution of to the sales training activities.
Step 7 - Sales Training Structured Follow-upBased on the Sales Training Bootcamp as well as the management review, the trainer will schedule follow-up sessions with the participants and / or the management team to determine whether they are able to apply what they have learned in the workshop to their daily office routines.
Full Infographic on:Slideshare:Sales Training
Sales Technique Training AgendaThe sales training approach includes three parts: basic, process and management training. Together these sections enable the team to market and communicate its products and services more efficiently.
1. Sales BasicsA solid understanding of the Sales, Marketing and Communication Basics are the basic pillars of successful Sales People. Apart from knowing the products or services that they are selling, knowing the customers that they will encounter is important. As such, salespeople need to master their communication skills. The trainer will revise different types of communication, such as verbal and nonverbal communication techniques as well as review the marketing fundamentals for the specific business industry. In total, there are five different communication scenarios and the sales personnel will be trained to tackle each one in the Sales Training Program. Each salesperson should truly understand the sales and marketing plan so that they positively contribute to the organisation's success.
2. Sales ProcessOnce the team members have basic sales knowledge, the next step will cover the different sales processes. These processes are: need analysis, solution design, prospecting, opportunity conversion, contract management and aftersales.
3. Customer Need AnalysisThis analysis is about identifying the product/service requirements of the target customers, and also learning what motivates them to buy a product/service.To practice a proper need analysis, the participants of the sales training will crystallize three core groups of customers of the organization and try to understand what their needs and requirements are.
4. Sales Solution DesignBased on the need analysis the participants will conceptualize three potential solutions ideas that can be suggested to those customer segments.
5. Customer ProspectingThis sales process is about searching for potential customers for your product/service, and for each salesperson the time will be used to identify avenues of collecting leads and developing a database of potential customers. Those avenues will be sampled to work on some precise potential customers. Furthermore a personal strategy will be discussed in which the sales expert feels comfortable to approach the new customer with the hopes of converting them from “potential” level to “current” level.
6. Sales Opportunity ConversionOnce there is a chance that the customer may be interested, the sales team must be able to convert the opportunity into confirmed projects (i.e. transfer it into a sales order). This conversion can not be an accidental happening but should be a planned process with action that can be taken in case the customer is not able to decide as quickly as desired. There are strategies to increase your conversion rate which will be covered in this subsection of the training.
7. Contract ManagementIn this section of the sales training, the participants will focus on contract management as in every confirmed project, there may be a situation where complex legal or procurement issues will need to be solved. As such, the salespeople must be able to solve these contract challenges in order to complete the customer acquisition.
8. After-SalesMaking a sale is not the last step in a business deal.Once an initial project has been completed, there has to be a follow-up process to keep the client engaged. If and how to engage a customer and how to keep them motivated to do business with us will be brainstormed and prepared for transitioning into the organization will be discussed in the sales training after-sales section.
9. Sales ManagementPerformance management concerns the monitoring of the sales team’s progress by the management. Each salesperson is given a sample performance structure during the sales training so he or she can track his or her performance and allow the management team to optimize the strategy. Internal and external work plans allow the sales team to track and monitor the different tasks handled by the sales team and iron out inefficiencies as much as leverage opportunities of collaboration.
Key Takeaways from Sales Training
Basics of Sales and sales management
- Recognizing Key companies & Industries, sources, and approaches.
- Calls and email basics
- How to pitch?
- Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Conversion Management, and Account Management
- Competitor analysis
Sales Excellence Contacts
To learn more about our Sales Training program or to get a customized proposal, please contact us. To learn more about our Training approach or eLearning Concepts, please check out our Web site or give us a call.
Sales Training Approach
Our Sales Techniques Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Sales professionals. Designed and curated from Sales Technique experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Sales Technique program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Sales basics.
Our standard Sales Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an Sales Technique program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Sales Technique Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
Training operational sales staff in a way that is effective and efficient requires the use of hybrid and elearning training strategies. To customize the right program that has a direct impact on KPIs, our Sales & Marketing industry-experts work with the eLearning development teams to design an effective program to accelerate & standardize competence development.
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged eLearning modules for Sales trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration.For more information about our Sales eLearning Solutions, please contact us.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Covid / Coronavirus Readiness
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Management & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website