Change Management Training
Change Management - Change & How to Deal with ItWhat is Change Management?
- The business environment is changing faster than the world can cope, and successful businesses must stand in the middle of change to be always competitive.
- Changing is a unique opportunity to step forward, and it is not a matter of choice for a company any longer considering the fast-changing business environment we are now in.
- Generally, change is something that excites people who love growth opportunities, to see and learn new things, or who like to shift the status quo.
- Some changes, however, are harder to adjust to and lead to expressions of resistance and anger. Employees who are unable to deal with change actively and effectively will always find ways to escape from the need to change.
Go through our blog ‘How To Facilitate Change Within Your Company?’ and learn how you can bring change to your business.
We can take concrete steps to make change more palatable by understanding people’s hesitation, enlisting the help of others, setting up plans, and managing stressors. These steps can also ensure that desired changes are implemented more successfully. Globibo works with certified change management professional trainersTherefore, this Change Management course is specially structured to address the following:
- Resistance of an employee to change.
- Lack of communication among employees.
- Lack of understanding of Change Management.
In this 1-day workshop, participants will learn how to manage and cope with change and how to help those around them.
This course will help participants to:
- Accept there are no normal or abnormal ways of reacting to change, but that we must start from where we are.
- See change not as something to be feared and resisted but as an essential element of the world to be accepted.
- Understand that adapting to change is not technical but attitudinal.
- Change is not an intellectual issue but one that strikes who you are.
- Recognize that before we can embrace the way things will be, we must go through a process of grieving, and of letting go of the way things used to be.
- See change as an opportunity for self-motivation and innovation.
- Identify strategies for helping change be accepted and implemented in the workplace.
Globibo also offers a train the trainer program for change management training and change management certification. To know more details contact our Training Experts
Change Management Training Overview
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their learning objectives.
What is Change Management?
To begin the day, we will discuss some basics of change, including definitions and examples.
The Change Management Cycle
During this session, we will explore the three phases of change consultant of William Bridges’ Transition Model which involves the change cycle (beginnings, endings, and transitions) that people go through when they experience change.
The Human Reaction to Change
This session will look at Daryl Conner’s interpretation of the human response to change which explains resistance to change is a natural reaction to disrupted expectations and the associated feeling of loss of control, through lecture and small group work.
The Pace of Change
In this session, we will look at how different people react to change in different ways and at different times through a lecture and a case study.
A Four Room Apartment
This session will explore change using Claes Janssen’s four-room apartment model (contentment, denial, confusion, renewal) which is a simple model for visualizing where the potential energy is in a person, group, department, or company.
Dealing with Resistance
During this session, we will examine what resistance is and how we can overcome it to make change stick.
Adapting to Change
This session will discuss how to become resilient to change through a lecture, personal case studies, and group discussion.
Strategies for Dealing with Anger
Change often makes people feel angry. We will look at some ways of dealing with our anger and the anger of others through lectures and small group work.
Managing Stress during Change Management
Change can also make people feel stressed. During this session, participants will learn some stress management and relaxation techniques.
Change Management Training Wrap-Up
At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
Change Management Training Approach
Our Change Management Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Change Management professionals. Designed and curated by Change Management Training experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Change Management training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Change Management basics.
Our standard Change Management Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create a Change Management training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Change Management Training Program at any location around the world. With several clients, we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
Change Management Study Material
Our Change Management Training material is designed by industry specialists, change management trainers, and content creators as per the GALTA approach. The training material includes change management guidelines, instructor manuals, case studies, and reference cards.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculums. The industry-specific curriculum describes a full development path to becoming a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigorous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Change Management Training eLearning
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged e-learning modules for Change Management training as well as develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile-based with or without SCORM integration.
We are supporting clients and training teams in many industries with hybrid & eLearning structures. Our Change Management eLearning program is fully customizable as per the client’s environment and specific training needs.
We also provide PAAS solutions for organizations without LMS or provide turn-key solutions and maintenance structures with clients with their own LMS.
Our Trending Change Management Training eLearnings
- Thrive through change management
- Adapt new technologies for forecasting changing environments
- Lead change management eLearning for Managers
- Change management & Communication eLearning
Change Management Training FAQ
1. How might Change Management training prove helpful for me?
Change management training allows you to cope with changes in a much more effective way. Through Globibo’s change management course, you will learn how to see change as an opportunity and not as something to be fearful of. Change management training will help you be more accepting of the change.
2. What can I expect from Globibo’s Change Managemen training?
Globibo’s change management training includes a wide array of concepts. When you choose our training, you can expect the program to include an introduction to change management, adapting to change, strategies to deal with anger, stress management, and more.
3. When can someone benefit from change management training?
Change management training is specifically structured to provide support for times when an employee shows resistance toward change, there’s a lack of communication among employees, or there’s a lack of basic knowledge of change management.
4. Why do you need change management training?
The global business market requires you to get adjusted to changing business modules quickly. With change management training, you will become more adaptive to these changes.
5. What will change management training help you manage?
With change management training, you can identify a lack of communication amongst employees and their resistance to change. Then, you can help them to overcome these issues with ease.
6. How long is the Globibo Change management training?
Globibo offers change management training in the form of a day-long workshop, which will help you evaluate your negative attitude towards change and help you overcome it.
7. What is the primary aim of the workshop?
The workshop is designed to help you see that change is not to be feared. It will make you realize that change is not to be resisted but to be accepted as usual.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +61 28317 3495
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 (11) 7127 9949
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website
TalentOneOur partnership with www.talentone.org facilitates both organizations exchanging valueable insight in the area of talent development and training. For more information check out www.talentone.org.