Virtual AGM Solutions
Virtual AGMs (or online AGMs) are the full or partial execution of legally required fiduciary events for companies and organizations, to reach out to stakeholders, including streaming of video(s) and voting on motions and polls.
Comprehensive Virtual AGM (Annual General Meeting) solutions include the full spectrum of AGM invitations, AGM registration, AGM Content management and AGM Voting. Only the full integration of all Virtual AGM components into 1 solution creates a good stakeholder experience and effective execution of the fiduciary duties.
Our Virtual AGM platform supports Corporates, Associations and Organizations for the invitation of participants, registration, content management as well as capturing legally required feedback on motions, provisions and amendments. We support the digital online platform as well as any local infrastructure required for the organizers to stream and manage the event. (How-to Virtual AGM Guide)
Virtual AGMs Invitations
Send beautifully customized invitations and reminders to thousands of participants and track the entire process live. Virtual AGMs can use the digital distribution process to reach more participants and support them in contributing to the event. Use the email template engine to define your Virtual AGM communication, and track bounces, spam-filters, open-rates, click-rates down to each individual.
- Import AGM participants or integrate with mail-list
- Connect to your AGM SMTP servers
- Full registration portals with huge array of pre-configured fields and options
- 1-Click to Accept/Decline invitation
- Track AGM Invitation bounces, blocks, and conversions
- 2 FA login information dissemination, e.g. SMS OTP
Virtual AGMs Registration
Support pre-registration with dynamic Web sites, and provide key information via any platform. Furthermore, monitor the actual registration based on invitations and improve the conversion rate of your outreach. During the event day (or period), you can monitor participation and support them in the digital access. For hybrid events, you can also manage onsite badging and access control.
- AGM Attendance Tracking
- Proxy / Principal Management
- Nominee Management
- Abstaining Structures
- Voting Weight Management
- Comprehensive AGM Audit Trails
- AGM Quorum calculations
Virtual AGMs Content Management
Share documents, files and other media-assets digitally to increase convenience (e.g. searching in the documents) as well as providing more rich media, e.g. dedicated pre-recorded videos on specific key topics. Our platform allows you to leverage the period before, during and after the Virtual AGM to share more relevant content and better engage the stakeholders of your Annual General Meeting.
- Share documents before, during and after the AGM
- Grand permissions to contribute documents from participants
- Galleries for AGM images / videos
- Track document download and feedback
- Allocate document files to different presenters / rooms
Virtual AGMs Video Streaming
Stream all your video feeds (unlimited amounts of parallel streams) to millions of stakeholders of your Virtual Annual General Meeting. The platform supports public as well as private streaming channels as well as the integration of those video conferences/streams to the right place.
- Support all major Video Conferencing platforms
- Integration with standard public channels
- Integration with professional private streaming channels
- Single / multi-streaming support
- Technical support for streaming setup
- Rental equipment for AGM venues
For more help on how to run a Virtual AGM, please check out our (How-to Virtual AGM Guide).
Virtual AGMs Voting Systems
With GlobiApp you can facilitate polling, voting, and any other type of audience response through a native iOS / android app as well as our Web-App.
Smartphone solutions and voting mobile applications allow for a cost efficient integration of voting into your event. Compared to hardware solutions, it saves on voting and pads and transponder / antenna hardware infrastructure. On the other hand, it might not be allowed to use smartphone solutions in certain environments, e.g. AGMs.
Within our native (iOS / android) or web mobile application, we allow voting for different type of questions. This can be voting for multiple-choice questions, single choice questions or also allow free text input. The results can be shown real-time in different presentation screens on a presentation or within the mobile application.
- Polling can be activated per session upon request
- Separation of questions by event and sessions
- There are no limitations for number of questions and answers
- Single-choice Questions
- Multiple-choice Questions
- Text Questions
- Text-answers can be displayed as tag cloud
- Bar-Charts, incl. / excl. manual votes
- Pie-Charts, incl. / excl. manual votes
- Data over time
- Moderation panels
- Presentation Screens
- Auditor / Scrutinizer Reports
Virtual Events - Voting Result Presentation
The results for voting sessions can be either directly integrated into a PowerPoint presentation or summarized on dedicated presentation screens. The integration capabilities depend on the specific solution selected. For smartphone based solutions, the result can also be presented within the application itself.
For special illustration types, like tag clouds, dynamic charts, etc, we recommend our smartphone solution as it allows for more design options.
Traditional Illustrations : The basic information can be plotted in standard charts on presentation monitors or embedded into your PowerPoint slides.
Live-updating Tag-Clouds : The illustration of word-based results in tag-clouds has become more prevalent in the last year. It provides a modern view on data with the size representing the frequency. Live-updating tag clouds look attractive, but may also dilute polling results.
Live-updating Charts : A majority of the display methods can be live updating, that means that the chart will refresh once new data arrives. While this method make the process more interesting to watch, it may impact the polling result. Please speak to us for further details on this.
Quorum & Share Information : Many votes / polls require information in regards to the underlying required Quorum and Share / Lot allocation. Specific reports are available to support this process.
Data Exports : Certainly, the data can be exported into the common data formats for analysis and import within other environments.
Management Virtual AGM Platform
Managing a virtual AGM requires maintaining an overview of an array of different functions, from the login support, technical support for participants & presenters during the AGM as well as operational duties, like activating polls or Q&A sessions.
- AGM Studio : Central Management Cockpit to manage AGM
- Live Q&A and polling without leaving / stopping video conferencing
- Live moderation of comments and questions
- Live-Chat support
Checklist for Selecting Virtual AGM Platform:
There are few points that make Virtual AGM platforms different from a normal virtual conference meeting. Below are some points that needs to be considered to choose the right Virtual AGM platform:
- Video conference platforms: Different choices of common video conference platforms like BlueJeans, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft teams, Google Meet, etc… for better quality video conferencing.
- Modules: Must offer basic and add on modules like workflows, event info, content / file management, data augmentation and analytics.
- Website, Registration & Ticketing: Responsive Websites with secure registration process options.
- Voting Systems: Facilitating polling, voting, and any other type of audience response. Live presentation of voting result. Incorporate various types of voting, levels of anonymity, without sacrificing the integrity of votes.
- Comprehensive Auditing Capabilities: Voting & Proxy tracking, Separate views / portals for Voting Auditors / Scrutineers.
- Live Streaming Options: Unlimited parallel live streams, Split screen for multiple streams at same page, support public and private broadcasting channels.
- Information & Application Security: Offers high data security and two factor authentication.
- Compliance: Must adhere to regulations governing annual general meetings in a particular region and country.
Virtual AGMs for Hybrid Events (Hardware Rental)
During Hybrid events (online AGM + physical AGM) Voting Hardware is used when either not all participants have access to smart devices or if certain regulations in regards to compliance apply. We provide access do different voting hardware solutions. As such we can support low volume as well as large-scale events.
The voting system hardware consists of chargeable voting pads as well as transponders / antennas. Depending on the model, 1 transponder / antenna can support up to 5000 participants in a certain radius. If the voting is in a larger environment, more transponders / antennas have to be set up.
Voting hardware remains a more secure environment in regards to audit / compliance. Several international standards and regulations prescribe the usage of specific hardware solutions for example for voting in formal AGMs, Board meetings, public service related environments.
The result of hardware based voting can be visible immediately and integrated into traditional Powerpoint presentations.
DigiVote - Conference Voting SolutionDigivote interactive professional provides a powerful way of creating interactive presentations and training sessions with a user friendly interface. The transponder TR30 processes all DIGIVOTE VD30 voting unit responses and operates more than 10,000 units on one single radio channel.
- Functional areas of solution: Name handling, Preparing an interactive voting, Running the show
- Modes of interaction: Parliamentary vote, Audience response, Opinion poll, Multiple choice, Shoot Out, Grouping, Ranking, Text Slide, Auction
- Voting time: manual start/stop, specification of time
- Graphical analysis: diagram, bar graph, pie chart, etc.
- Generating of reports: detailed list of voting results, sum lists, cross-tabulation
- Frequency: ISM band 433 MHz
- Channels: 5 different radio channels selectable
- Units per Channel: More than 10,000 units per RF channel
- Polling Speed: up to 200 units per second per channel, depending on voting mode
- Display: Backlit LCD, 96 x 32 pixel
- Keypad: 10 digit keys, 4 function keys
- Power: 3 x AAA NiMH batteries rechargeable
- Indicatorsfor radio reception / battery status
- Dimensions: 165 x 48 x 25 mm
- Weight: 140g (incl. batteries)
Sunvote - Audience Polling DeviceThis Interactive Voting Device is suitable for various corporate trainings, such as pre-job or on-job training, vocational training, sales training, human resources training, finance, insurance and banking training and so on.
- Vote types: For / Against / Abstain -3 key vote
- Choice Types: Single Choice/ Multiple Choice/ Ranking/ True or False
- Numeric Election: Choose N from M (N≤M)
- Numerical rating scale: integer and decimal
- Numeric input: Free combinations of numbers, decimal point and negative sign
- Transmission: 2.4G RF technology
- Distance: < 30M Reliable Distance
- Working hours:>280Hour
- #of Voters: <400 voters (per receiver)
- # of channels: 80 channels
- Batteries: 2*CR2032 Button Battery
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz RF wireless technology
- Range: >100 meters
- Number of devices: Each receiver supports up to 2000 keypads
- Multiplication: Multiple receivers compatible for larger capacity
- Connection: Can be charged using USB cable or power adapter
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 2.4 GHz keypads. Please put the receiver within the range of keypads (some only have the range of 30 meters).
- Keypads: For wireless 433MHz receivers please use the compatible 433MHz keypads.
Voting Systems & Compliance
Voting systems are used in formal and/or informal settings. In some legislations, governmental regulations enforces certain structures to ensure auditability and compliance of the results generated. For example, Shareholder meetings often still require (specific) hardware solutions for the result to create legal validity, but in the last months new regulations have soften those requirements to facilitate Virtual AGMs. For more information on compliance and audits of Virtual AGMs, please contact us.
Other Conference Audience Response Services
Our voting system has set a new standard for intelligent response systems. The system allows covering responses from the participants of any event, from traditional voting via information surveys and knowledge verification to interactive game shows. Our flexible voting systems are incredibly useful at larger events where you want to poll the attendees. One of the biggest value of our voting solutions is to see the audience response immediately after the last person provided feedback on an underlying question.
More : Voting Systems Rental
Our Auction system has been designed to be capable of supporting large numbers of bidders in an active auction. The auction system is oriented toward lot-based block auctions where a catalogue of items is entered into the system in advance, and the auction takes place for a fixed period of time. Many of our clients use our solution to simplify the bidding process during events, making it more fun or discrete as well as to maximize the price for the listings.
More : Auction Systems Rental
Audience Feedback Solutions
The audience's feedback is important in closing the gap between presenter and audience. Our solutions gives you an idea of how the message is being received and whether it needs to be modified. With audience feedback systems that are easier to use, simpler to setup and affordable. We have the latest technologies for eliciting Audience Feedback displaying responses in the presenter's desk, presentation slides or web browser instantly.
More : Audience Feedback Solutions
Smartphone Conference Solutions
Smartphones enable you to work efficiently and securely anytime and anyplace. The use of smartphones during events and conferences replacing classical hardware driven solutions will definitely reduce the overall technology cost. Our Smartphone Solutions come with our great understanding of event and conferences as well as technology.
More : Smartphone Conference Solutions
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +603 9212 4206
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
NewsHow to Virtual AGM
Our simple guide on How to run a Virtual AGM
Fever Scanning System
Rental of Fever Scanning System & Thermal Scanning Solutions
QR Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new QR Code Reader Rental
Bar Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new Bar Code Reader Rental
Read more in Mice.Net on our iBeacon case studies
Camera Drones Pilots
Launching Event drones in several convention center in Asia.
Implementation of Responsive Displays in MICE Networking Event
In a workshop in New York we showcased the latest hologram technologies
With our Smartphone Voting Software you can make your event more interactive without the necessity of external hardware.
Tour Guide System
Globibo Event Technology extends its infrastructure to new Tour Guide Technology
Smartphone Audience Response
Our Smartphone Audience Response System goes into version 2.0 - with more features and a slicker User-Interface