Fever Scanning System & Thermal Scanning Solutions
Monitor groups and individuals for increased body temperature via innovative fever scanning solutions. Integrate the right thermal detectors and tracking solutions with the software to improve the identification of individuals or groups with fever and track all participants for better contact tracing.
Seamless thermal scanning allows monitoring of larger groups in motion and to identify potential risk individuals to prevent contamination and infections.
Fever Scanning Integrated Solutions
Thermal Scanning Systems include hardware and software components to facilitate safe/thorough scanning and a smooth visitor experience. The Fever Scanning System usually includes the following components:
- Isolation Camera System
- Crowd Walk-through Scanning System
- Warning & Notification System
- Facial Detection
- Self-check-in function
- Video Incident Recording
- Temperature Reporting
- Contact Tracing System
Mounted Fever Scanning Solutions
Mounted Fever Scanning Solutions can automate a big part of the monitoring for larger venues or larger crowds of many days. The systems will perform a general total human traffic count, show the thermal image and create an alert upon fever detection. The key process is as follows:
- 1 or multiple mounted thermal cameras scan walk-through individuals for fever
- Upon fever detection, an alarm can go off at a specific gate
- An incident report is logged and automatically email / SMS notifications are triggered to key staff
- Further information can be documented for the fever detection
The thermal fever screening cameras can perform high-precision VCA and trigger real-time warnings. The fast image processing and temperature exception alarm function allow calibrating for different background environments. The fever detection cameras can perform advanced facial detection to avoid scanning other hot objects (e.g. drink or technical devices). They can scan and detect up to 10 faces and thermal images at the same time.
Get more detailed information on why you should buy our fever scanning system in our blog ‘Why Your Company Should Invest on Medical Scanners’
Example: AI Thermal Scanner Fever Camera Imager screening system
- Temperature Measuring Range: 30-45C (accuracy may decrease beyond this range)
- Temperature Accuracy: +-0.5 C
- Measuring Distance: 0.15-2m
- Camera Resolution : 256x192
- Camera FPS: 25 Hz
- Camera Focal length: 3.2mm
- Camera Field of View: 56"x42"
- Camera F# : 1.1
- Camera Size : 80x80x14.2 mm
- Camera Weight: less than 77g
- Camera IO: Mini USB
- Camera Accuracy: +-0.5 C
- Operating Temperature: 2-50C
- Storage Temperature : -20C - 60C
Hand-held Fever Scanning Solutions
Hand-held Fever Scanning Solutions are battery-powered and create flexible infrastructure for thermal scanning. Small-scale solutions work as dongles to smartphones or tablets. Dedicated fever hand-held scanners are usually more optimized for a specific purpose.
The small 3d laser scanners and dedicated software accommodate for distance analysis and compensation (as fever measurements reduce with distance) and common devices measure fever accurately up to 3 meters. More sophisticated devices have a larger reach and provide 1280 x 960 pixels resolution with good thermal sensitivity. Many hand-held thermal scanners have HDMI interfaces for data transfer to an external screen, they can also be used in semi-stationary applications such as security checks.
Warning: Some handheld or smartphone-specific accessories do not have sufficient measurement accuracy for fever detection (Example below). The details are visible in the technical specification.
Example: Smartphone Thermal Scanner - Not sufficient for fever detection.
- Material: metal
- Color: black
- Temperature range: -20C to 300C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3C or ±5% of reading
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1C or 0.1C
- Working band: 8-14μm
- Horizontal viewing angle / vertical viewing angle: 43°±1°/ 43°±1°
- Infrared image resolution: 32 * 32
- Visible image resolution: 640 * 480
- Image format: png
- Video format: mp4
- Frame rate: gHz
- Focal length: fixed
- Operation temperature range: 0C to 35C
- Storage temperature range: -20C to 60C
- Plug: USB Type-C
- Power supply: power supply from external devices, such for Android phones
- Item size: 60 * 30mm / 2.4 * 1.2in
- Item weight: 19g / 0.7 ounce
- Package size: 175 * 100 * 60mm / 6.9 * 3.9 * 2.4in
- Package weight: 250g / 8.8 ounce
- Detection Distance: within 2m
Example : (Fever-detection capable) Non-contact temperature measurement with 0.1s quick detection, Real-time temperature display with high and low-temperature automatic tracking, Accuracy ≤0.3 ° C after calibration (emissivity, temperature measurement point, temperature adjustable), Customizable automatic high-temperature alarm
- Sensor: Uncooled focal plane
- High and low-temperature alarm: Can be set for high and low temperature warning
- Temperature measurement range 30°C 〜45°C
- Temperature Resolution 0. 1°C
- Temperature Accuracy ±0. 3°C （Best working distance: 1M）
- Temperature measurement response time W350ms
- Thermal imaging pixel 19200 (160*120)
- Pixel size 12 |i m
- Colour: Iron Red, Rainbow, White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Lava, High Contrast Rainbow
- Infrared spectral bandwidth 8〜14卩m
- Thermal imaging sensitivity 50mK
- Frame rate 9Hz
- Temperature display: ZF Center point temperature measurement and high-temperature tracking (default high-temperature tracking)
- Image format BMP
- Picture mode: Thermal imaging, digital camera (visible light), fusion
- Temperature measurement point: In addition to the center point, 3 temperature measurement points can be added
- Daylight visible: Yes
- Visible light resolution 640*480
- PC Analysis Software（PC）included
- Real-time image transmission Yes (PC software real-time image projection screen)
- Data communication Type-C USB
- Display type 2.8" TFT LCD
- Display resolution 320*240
- Battery Li-ion 3. 7V/5000mAh 26650 Single section
- Image storage Micro SD card
- Working temperature 0°C〜35°C
Thermal Scanning & Contact Tracing Integration
We support clients to smoothly document critical information to facilitate quick contact tracing in case of potential risk exposure.
- Track movement across all doors, entry / pass-through points, and locations.
- Provide specific contact lists for individuals with cross-contact.
- Automated email / SMS follow-up with contact lists.
Fever Scanning System & Thermal Scanning Solutions FAQ
- 1. What should I Check When Buying a Fever Scanning Solution?
- An ideal fever scanning solution consists of different components that make it convenient for the users. Our fever scanning system comes with a facial detection option, self-check-in option, temperature reporting, warning and notification system, etc. These are a few things that you need to check when bringing a fever scanning solution home
- 2. Which fever scanning solutions do you have to offer?
- At Globibo, we have Mounted Fever Scanning Solutions and Hand-held Fever Scanning Solutions. Both these systems have unique features that make them suitable for your needs. You can learn more about them in detail above.
- 3. Why Do I Need a Thermal Scanning Solution?
- When you have a thermal scanning solution, you can easily identify the individuals who can be a potential health risk in a crowd of countless people. It is a powerful way to prevent contamination and infections.
- +61 28317 3495
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 7127 9949
- +603 9212 4206
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Very professional and flexible. Our event ran very smoothly."
Virtual AGM - Governing Sports Body
"We used Globibo’s Virtual AGM platform for our organization’s Annual General Meeting in 2020 and it went exceptionally well. Not just the platform but especially the team was very supportive in making sure the entire event created a great experience for our shareholders. Also, our auditors were impressed by the setup."
Head Client Relationship at International Financial Services Company
"To the great relief of our management team, the entire event went very well. Great technical support by the team throughout the meeting even supporting outside the normal event hours."
Senior Manager of Investor Relations at International Logistics Group
"We have used pre-registration services, pre-voting, as well as the Virtual AGM platform. Despite some challenges on our side, the overall process went to our full satisfaction. We will definitely keep on using the platform."
VP IR, International Retail Group
NewsHow to Virtual AGM
Our simple guide on How to run a Virtual AGM
Fever Scanning System
Rental of Fever Scanning System & Thermal Scanning Solutions
QR Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new QR Code Reader Rental
Bar Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new Bar Code Reader Rental
Read more in Mice.Net on our iBeacon case studies
Camera Drones Pilots
Launching Event drones in several convention center in Asia.
Implementation of Responsive Displays in MICE Networking Event
In a workshop in New York we showcased the latest hologram technologies
With our Smartphone Voting Software you can make your event more interactive without the necessity of external hardware.
Tour Guide System
Globibo Event Technology extends its infrastructure to new Tour Guide Technology
Smartphone Audience Response
Our Smartphone Audience Response System goes into version 2.0 - with more features and a slicker User-Interface