Over six months, you will be immersed in all areas of our business and learn what it takes to assume operational responsibility for specific tasks across the company. You will undergo three rotations across different functions: operations, management and sales.
Operations/ Delivery team – responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely execution of projects. We take care of everything that happens behind the scenes – we get things done so that our customers never have to worry.
Sales team – responsible for growing our business by keeping in touch with our current customers and getting in touch with new ones to understand their needs and share how Globibo can make a difference to them.
Management – Corporate functions and Strategy
You will be assigned a supervisor in each phase. For the operations phase, you will report to the Director of Operations; for the management phase, you will report to the Director of Research and Development; and for the sales phase, you’ll report to the Director of Sales.
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
- Project Management (across all services: Translation, Interpretation, Language courses, Event Technology)
- Vendor Management
- Service and Delivery
- Business Development, Marketing
- Talent Management
- Finance, Controlling
- Active sales outreach
- Lead generation via cold calls, emails, social media and attending networking events
- Following up on potential clients and account visits
- Drafting quotations and proposals
Your Career Path:
- Learn about the complexities and exciting aspects of working on a regional level and working with colleagues that are virtual/remote
- Develop understanding of the Management, Operations and Sales functions; how it is managed and overall impact to the business
- Potential next steps:
1) Business Development/ Account Executive
2) HR / Finance Executive
3) Project Management Executive
Your Potential Profile:
- You are a fresh graduate looking to begin your career in a small but highly international and challenging environment. Ideally, you have a background or passion in linguistics/language learning or engineering/IT OR
- You are an experienced professional looking to begin your career in the language services(translation/interpretation) Industry. This programme will provide you with an overview of our organisation and the industry as a whole.
- Solid Induction Programme with personal mentor
- Best functional training program in the industry
- Personal Development Plan with weekly coaching and external trainings
- Base: 1,000 – 1,200 SGD/mth (for SG role)
- Sales Incentive Scheme
- FlexiTime working options
- FlexiPlace working options
- Quirky office environment
- Exposure to leadership development program
- Access to the latest tech and gadgets
Upon successful and satisfactory completion of the Talent Development Programme you will be eligible for a full-time offer at Globibo.
Not what you were looking for ? See below the list of Related Positions :
- Sales Manager Team Lead (Senior) – Singapore
- Account Manager/Executive (Key Accounts) – Singapore
- Business Development Manager/Executive – Singapore
- Event Technologist (Web/Applications Designer) – Singapore
- Sales & Business Development Intern -Singapore
- Executive Assistant – Hong Kong
- Business Development Manager Event Technology – Hong Kong
- Operations & Sales Support Intern – Hong Kong
|Job Category||Management, Operations, Sales|