Nothing stimulates pro-audio nostalgia like good microphones. The quality of the microphones is a critical success factor of events. With the right technology of the conference microphones and control system you can ensure that you will make a great impression. Our next generation of conference systems builds on a legacy of flexible and reliable products that have been in successful operation for decades worldwide. Our System is immune to interference like from communication devices such as mobile phones, WLAN or Bluetooth or light-systems.
Conference Microphones: Great quality for great presentations.
Armed with world-class microphones, your event sets the stage for successful presentations. Microphones are a standard component of larger events and the right knowledge, support and technology ensure that everybody can clearly understand the presentations given.
Globibo offers a variety of different wired and wireless Conference Microphones for short- and long-term installations. We support microphones architectures for small, medium and large-scale infrastructures.Conference Microphones: For all types of conferences all around the world.
Our Stand-alone microphone system is easy to use for small as well as large-scale conferences. Our digital as well as analogues systems have been successfully used in worldwide operations for over a decade.Conference Microphones: Advanced technology
The design of our microphone unit for the conference unit is modern. The system is flexible, reliable and also safe from the interferences that affect the mobile phones, Bluetooth laptops and various other communication and wireless-connected devices. Our digital microphone system has also strong compatibility with analogue infrastructures. It can also be used with various components without any signal interference and restrictions. You can integrate the microphone switchboard into the system. The smooth integration helps in the easy and fast operation of all required devices. The integration also enables the system operator to control the microphone from various positions in the conference venue.For more information, for free
Our Conference Microphones Types
- Wired Conference Microphone
- Wireless Conference Microphone
- Lapel Microphone
- Multimedia Conference Microphone
Example Conference Microphones System : Brahler DC10 microphones for events on rental service. The system usually has two units i.e, Central Control Unit DPS202 and Chairman / Delegate Microphone units.
1) Central Control Unit DPS202
Description: The Central Control Unit DPS202 is used for controlling up to 160 system units. These units are delegates'' units with voting facility, system control consoles for controlling the microphone and voting operation modes as well as interfaces for the connection of large-screen displays.
- The DPS202 is either able to work in stand-alone mode or in connection with a PC.
- In the case of the stand-alone mode, there are 8 buttons to control the unit via a clearly arranged LC-Display.
- In connection with CDS200 software and a PC, there are manifold options for system parameters and operation modes.
- The microphone signals at the "UNITS"-input 1 bis 4 may be either routed individually to the corresponding outputs 1 to 4 or all together mixed to output OUT1/all.
- In addition to the manual numbering, the first time implemented in CDS200 II is the fully automated numbering of delegates'' units. This feature enables a fast starting of the equipment.
DPS202 : Technical Data
- Complies with Intern. Standard IEC914
- Greenlighted mains switch for power on indication with the position for remote power on
- LC-Display for showing operation mode, baud rate, unit address and signal assignment to the MIXER/PA out sockets (XLR) and more
- 8 buttons for clear handling of the LC display
- 4 green LEDs for indication of the accurate operating voltage at the four outputs (UNITS)
- 4 yellow LEDs for indication of AF peak Short-circuit protected outputs
- Short-circuit < 2s: current will be limited
- Short-circuit > 2s: output will be switched OFF
- Output will be automatically switched ON again if the short-circuit has been removed
- Connectors : MIXER/PA OUT ... 4 (XLR-plug) for up to 4 device lines, UNITS 1 ... 4 (S8G-socket) for connection of up to 40 delegates' units at each line (CDS200 2nd generation), AF-LINK (S8G-socket) IN /OUT for coupling the AF-signals of more than one Central Control Unit connected together, PC IN (CR15-socket) for connection of a control PC
- Power Supply: Mains power: (90 ... 250)VAC, (50 ... 60) Hz, Power consumption: 320VA max. Housing
- Housing: 19", 2 HU, Aluminium, 'silver" anodized, VV x H x D: (433 x 88 x 305)mm, Weight: 4.5KG
2) Delegates Conference Microphone Unit DC10
Description: Within the CDS200 II system the delegates´ unit DC10 serves as a microphone unit and is equipped with a loudspeaker for decentralized sound.
- The silver anodized front plate can also be supplied in other colors. So it is relatively simply possible to give your personal note to the equipment or adapt it to your interior.
- The operating modes are managed by the central control unit and the CDS200 software
DC10 : Technical Data
- Complies with International standard IEC914
- Operating Voltage: 48VDC (by default)
- Microphone key (illuminated) on/off/request for the floor
- Integrated loudspeaker for decentralized sound
- Support of dynamic allocation of console numbers (with dps202)
- Connector socket (minicon) for connecting a microphone TM58/6
- Connector socket (S8G-GJ) for connecting further delegate units
- Connecting cable (plug standard S8G-GJ) length 2. 5m, permanently attached
Conference Microphone FAQs
- Is there a difference between Chairman Microphone and Participant Microphone?
- Yes, the chairman Microphone usually has additional functions to manage other participants (e.g. mute / unmute other microphones). Participant Microphones don't have this function.
- Which wireless Conference Microphone is the best for my speaker?
- This depends on the speaker. Most speakers use either lapel microphones or handheld microphones. In the last years, most speakers have become comfortable with lapel microphones as they keep the hands free and dont require a headset. On the other hand, lapel microphones are sensitive to head movements.
Other Office Equipment Rental
For other related office / event technical equipment, please check out the categories below. For special requirements, please contact us directly.
Projectors, Screens & DisplaysThe content of your presentation will be largely determined by the way it is illustrated via the right projector technology in great screens and displays. Taking advantage of our high-tech or cost efficient projectors, displays and screens will enable you to confidently prepare and deliver impactful presentations. Combined with our other office equipment like clickers, remote navigation tools, mulitmedia or interactive white-boards your excellent technology infrastructure will be the best support factor of your presentation.
Communication ToolsAdapt the technology to suit your office's needs with Mobile and Fixed line phones. Whether to talk to colleagues and clients via wireless conference phones or through the more private Bluetooth headset attached to standard landline business phones, our phone solutions ensure clear communication. Our cordless phone services offer you the added flexibility of engaging in hands-free conversations while tending to other tasks. Purchasing bulk phones and conference phones will also ensure that no one misses any meeting.
Computer & PrintersMix work and play with our wide selection of powerful computers and laptops. Simple to transport, these laptops and computers are compact and lightweight. Wireless laptop computers are also equipped with a large memory chip that enables you to pre-install different software packages based on your requirements. You can also take advantage of laser or inkjet printer's models that can scan, print and fax.
Network EquipmentAdd considerable flexibility to your computing environment with wireless routers, switches, extenders and other networking equipment. Our wireless networking solutions allow you to roam anywhere in your office with your electronic devices so you can share data, files and other rich media with colleagues and clients. With this networking solution, you get all the advantages of added mobility and higher downloading speed while avoiding dead spots.
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +603 9212 4206
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
NewsHow to Virtual AGM
Our simple guide on How to run a Virtual AGM
Fever Scanning System
Rental of Fever Scanning System & Thermal Scanning Solutions
QR Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new QR Code Reader Rental
Bar Code Scanner Rental
Check out our new Bar Code Reader Rental
Read more in Mice.Net on our iBeacon case studies
Camera Drones Pilots
Launching Event drones in several convention center in Asia.
Implementation of Responsive Displays in MICE Networking Event
In a workshop in New York we showcased the latest hologram technologies
With our Smartphone Voting Software you can make your event more interactive without the necessity of external hardware.
Tour Guide System
Globibo Event Technology extends its infrastructure to new Tour Guide Technology
Smartphone Audience Response
Our Smartphone Audience Response System goes into version 2.0 - with more features and a slicker User-Interface