Time Management Training
Time Management Training Program
A search for “Time Management” yields at least a billion results on Google. There are many books, training workshops, seminars, etc. that claim to be able to assist people manage their time better. This clearly shows how time and time management is an important issue. Why do people have trouble managing their time, both personally and professionally? One of the reasons could be our modern lifestyle that fills our day with things to do from the time we wake up until we go to bed at night! Our family demands our time, our bosses demand our time, our social life demands our time! The list is endless with no time for relaxation.
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done. Well, here at Globibo, we will assist you to manage your time more effectively at the workplace.
Effects of poor time management at the workplace:
- The quality of your work suffers as you are constantly in a rush to complete them.
- You are bound to miss deadlines if you take on too much (because you had not planned your work around the time you have available).
- The two effects above will definitely affect your working relationships with not just your bosses who could be pestering you for submission of work, but also your colleagues and subordinates.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Specific Time Management Training learning objectives include:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
Full Infographic on: Slideshare: Time Management Training
Time Management Training - Course Overview
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
1. Change & Time Management
To begin, participants will use their pre-assignment to identify areas where they want to change their time management approach. They will also have an opportunity to write out a bucket list, which will help them identify long-term goals. This session is a pre-assignment review session. The following is a checklist for you to prepare the bucket list:
- a. What has to be done (long-term goals)?
- b. What are their levels of importance (most important to least important)?
- c. For each goal, how much has to be done?
- d. How soon do the goals have to be completed?
2. Changing Our Perspective through Time Management
Next, participants will explore four priorities that we find to be most neglected: connecting with people, paperwork, reading, and exercise. Then, participants will apply their knowledge to a case study. Key Takeaways:
- How to make good use of a day?
- Setting high priority items
- Completing tasks
- Recognize issues or problems
3. Time Management Goals
During this session, participants will learn how to set goals with SPIRIT to help them manage their time better. Key Takeaways:
- Know what you want to accomplish
- Importance of Goals in time management
- Know the SPIRIT formula
4. Time Management Tips & Tricks
This session will explore different planning tools and their uses. Key Takeaways:
- Time management Tips
- Take time for the organisation
5. Setting up a Time-Management Routine
To wrap up the morning, participants will discuss how routines can help them manage their time. Key Takeaways:
- What routine must include?
- Setting regular routines
- What kinds of routines can help you?
6. Doing it Right
Sometimes we need to approach things with a bit of attitude in order to get things done, and do them well. We’re recommending to be a bit playful with this, and to be BOLD. Key Takeaways:
- Be BOLD
- BOLD Formula
- Steps to delegation
7. Putting an End to Procrastination
This session will give participants some ways to tackle those tasks that they have been putting off.Key Takeaways:
- Ways to end Procrastination
8. Getting Organized for Time Management
This session will give participants a plan to organize their work area. Key Takeaways:
- How to organize your desk or workspace?
- Better arrangements and tools
9. Organizing Your Files
During this session, participants will explore ways to manage paper and electronic files, including e-mail / messages.
10. Managing Your Workload
To wrap up the session, participants will help Mary Marvelous manage her workload. Then, they will complete a 168-hour plan to see where their time is being used up. Key Takeaways:
- How to manage emails and responses?
- Workload Analysis
11. Time Management Training Wrap-Up
At the end of the session, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and prepare their action plan.
Time Management Training Execution
We deploy different Time Management Trainers in different locations. The selection of the right instructor is based on the specific organization and learning needs / objectives. Please check in to learn more about our Time Management Training program or to get a customized proposal, please contact us. To learn more about our Training approach or eLearning Concepts, please check out our Web site or give us a call.
Time Management Training Approach
Our Time Management Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Time Management professionals. Designed and curated from Time Management Training experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Time Management training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Time Management basics.
Our standard Time Management Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an Time Management training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Time Management Training Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
Our Time Management Training Methods
We support traditional as well as advanced training methods to accommodate for the best learning impact for the targeted organization and team. The best training method is often a combination of multiple options:
- Instructor-led Classroom Training (Face-2-Face)
- Virtual or Video-conferencing classroom training (Virtual Face-2-Face)
- Interactive eLearning Training
- Hybrid Training (a mix of any of the above-mentioned methods)
Our consultants help assemble the right combination of training methods to support teams and managers to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Especially a topic like time management needs to be rendered in a time-effective approach.
To know more, get in touch with our consultant for a discussion on how to develop a great Time Management Training program.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Time Management Training eLearning
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged elearning modules for Time Management trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration.
For more information on our Time Management eLearning Solutions, please contact us.
Time Management Training FAQ
1. Why is time management training necessary, especially in the corporate sectors?
With time management training, you set your priorities, short term and long term goals. These are necessary to organize your work and ensure that you have a better work-life balance.
2. Can one learn time management skills by oneself?
You need to undergo time management training to understand the basics of organization, how you can end procrastination, and learn about time management routines. These can be realized only through formal training.
3. Is there an eLearning option available?
Globibo offers eLearning modules are designed for easy installation on mobile devices, laptops and desktops with or without SCORM integration.
4. What can you expect after completing the Globibo time management course?
After completing our time management course, you will find a marked improvement in your efficiency and find that you can give adequate time to your personal and professional life.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website