There is a difference between team-bonding and team-building workshops, so it is very important that the organisation is aware of which type of workshop they are interested in. The purpose of team bonding is to build trust by sharing an exciting memory.
For team building, please check out our Team Building Approach.
Team Bonding Workshop Process
Step 1 - Management PrioritisationIn an interview, Globibo will assess the objectives and priorities of the management team that plan the team bonding. Based on the information that is gathered, the overall program will be customised and the stakeholder survey adjusted.
Step 2 - Stakeholder SurveyThe stakeholder survey will provide quantitative and qualitative input with regard to the strength and weakness of the team. Based on the results, the overall bonding workshop will be fine-tuned.
Step 3 - Management AlignmentOnce the survey results are consolidated, Globibo will discuss with the management how to align current priorities and the company’s objectives with the team bonding approach.
Step 4 - Team-Bonding WorkshopThe Team-Bonding workshop is geared into fostering the characteristics of trust. More information about the agenda is detailed below.
Step 5 - Participant FeedbackOnce the Team-Bonding workshop has been completed, the participants will be asked to complete a feedback survey on how changes should be taken forward into the organization.
Step 6 - Management ReviewAfter the findings of this survey are consolidated, Globibo will determine with the management team which action should be pursued after the execution of to the team-bonding activities.
Step 7 - Structured Follow-upBased on the Team-Bonding workshops as well as the management review, the facilitator will schedule follow-up sessions with the participants and / or the management team to determine whether they are able to apply what they have learned in the workshop to their daily office routines.
Team Bonding AgendaThe team-bonding approach is made up of 4 parts representing the 2 categories and 4 features of trust: Category Competence: capability and results; Category Character: intent and integrity.
1. CapabilityThe area of Capability consists of three different parts: skills, knowledge and experience. Staff members will crystallize and discuss the soft and hard skills of each team member.
2. ResultsThe area of Results consist of reputation, credibility and performance. These help to foster a system of acknowledging achievements and contributions, which will in turn help to motivate each team member to perform even better.
3. IntentThe area of Intent consists of the features of being caring, transparency and openness. This will help the the team members to crystallise a protective group character.
4. IntegrityThe area of Integrity consists of honesty, fairness and authenticity. As much as the team member would like to show personal performance, integrity is also an important part in the business discussion. The workshop will help the team to foster joint moral judgements and discuss commonalities in the perception of business ethics.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website