Leadership Development Training
Leadership Development Training Programs
Effective, successful and sustainable leadership training has to facilitate the leader to have immediate and consistent impact on day-to-day management. Most leadership trainings provide great insights into case-studies and conceptual knowledge but do little to support the leader to transition the learning into actual action. Furthermore, leadership training often only focuses on specific top-down perspectives and do not consider the dynamics in the actual organization. The Globibo Leadership Training Approach attempts to provide a holistic view on leadership characteristics and focusses on practising on how to apply changes in behaviour to day-to-day operations.
Leadership Development Training Program Process
Step 1 - Management PrioritisationIn an interview, Globibo will assess the objectives and priorities of the management team that plan the leadership development program. Based on the information that is gathered, the overall program will be customised and the stakeholder survey adjusted.
Step 2 - Stakeholder SurveyThe stakeholder survey will provide quantitative and qualitative input with regard to the strength and weakness of the current leadership approach. Based on the results, the overall program will be fine-tuned.
Step 3 - Management AlignmentOnce the survey results are consolidated, Globibo will discuss with the management how to align current priorities and the company’s objectives with the training approach.
Step 4 - Execute 6 GALTAThe Leadership Development Program is based on the GALTA approach. The six stages of GALTA are: inspiration, preparation, transition, practise, feedback and review. Based on what occurs during the GALTA process, each participant will be asked to formulate an action plan to follow up in the subsequent weeks and month. This action plan will be monitored from the client and / or Globibo.
Step 5 - IterationsThe standard Globibo Leadership Development Approach consists of 2 iterations. The 2nd iteration allows the reflection on what has been applied as well as the impact of changed behaviour. Based on the experience the program will focus on further improving the leadership skill-set in a simulator based workshop and determine action to follow up.
Step 6 - Structured Leadership Training Follow-upBased on the Leadership Development workshops, the trainer will schedule a follow-up session with the participants to determine whether they are able to apply what they have learned in the workshop to their daily office routines.
Leadership Development Training Program AgendaThe leadership approach focuses on eight components of Leadership: Image and Representation, Planning and Strategy, Problem and Change Management, Decision Making, Listening & Communication, Coaching, Delegation and Motivation.
For full Inforgraphic visit Slideshare-Leadership training
1. Image and RepresentationThe Self-image and how the leader is perceived from the organization is an important component of leadership. Actively managing the image of the leader hugely contributes on how decisions are perceived and communication is accepted. All leadership action influence the image, and the image influences all leadership action. Being able to reflect on the own image and actively improve it is therefore a key leadership skill.
2. Planning and StrategyFormulating a strategy and deriving a solid action plan is important in any leadership function. Developing a strategy means to connect vision and mission as well as clearly defined objectives with a consistent action plan. The quality of this action plan is determined by the right balance of ambition and realities of the current environment.
3. Problem & Change ManagementManaging change and transforming your organisation is another important element in our leadership approach. Helping a smaller or larger team through change means anticipating their concerns and addressing them in the right manner. Furthermore the program addresses how to manage more complex and urgent problems. Problems as such are defined that they can not be solved without compromising other objectives or values. How to handle such situations is another key function of successful leadership.
4. Decision MakingDecision Making remains a key challenge of organizations and leadership teams. Often the perceived effectiveness of decision making hugely differs from the real impact of day to day decisioning. Understanding how to make clear decisions that prevail and are understood throughout the organisation are as important as aspects of inclusion, communication and how to manage wrong decisions.
5. Listening and CommunicationListening and Communication Skills are probably the most important leadership skill. Verbal or nonverbal communication requires training and reflection during the training as well as day to day management. The leader must learn how to appreciate other opinions and feedback. Furthermore effective leaders have to learn how to communicate striking the right balance between visionary inspiration and objective moderator.
6. CoachingCoaching is the most important tool to improve the performance of team the leader is part of. With small incremental improvements of all team members the leader can influence the entire organization significantly. On the other hand coaching has a huge array of challenges and requires training as much as practice.
7. DelegationDelegation is again a necessary function of successful leadership. Without leveraging the diverse skill set and available time in the team it will remain impossible to pursue strategically important functions. In order for management to delegate any task effectively, it is very important to have trust in the own organization. Furthermore the team members have to trust in the relevance of tasks given from a supervisor. Successful delegation does not just resolve time constraint but is a huge opportunity for motivation and skill development.
8. MotivationThe leader must find ways and means to motivate the team to create the right environment of creativity and productivity. Motivation of a single team members is significantly different than motivating an entire team. Within the development program the leader can practice and finetune the right methods, tools and communication in different situations.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website