Hospitality Training Programs
Globibo Hospitality Training
The Hospitality industry has seen a tremendous growth in regards to consumer expectations, business practices and sophistication. The key functions within the hospitality industry leverage scientific as well as managerial approaches to continuously improve customer-experience as well as operational excellence.
The Globibo Hospitality Training program is geared for any professional with exposure to the Hospitality industry. We have developed our Hospitality Curriculum with multiple clients across many continents and types of hospitality business. This central curriculum has been further refined for specific customers, teams and markets to maximize the learning effectiveness.
Hospitality Training CurriculumThe Hospitality Industry is an increasingly complex environment with entirely different perspectives. Our Hospitality Program consists of 5 particular areas:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage
- Casino Management
- Hospitality Event Management
- Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Expositions (MICE)
- Hospitality Marketing
- Hospitality Sustainability
- Food Service Equipment
- Food Service Procedures
- Beverage Product Knowledge
- Cash Register Operations
- Wine Rituals
Some items in the Hospitality Curriculum are governed by local legislative or company policies. In our training design and preparation, we will review those guidelines jointly with your team to ensure we include all relevant components appropriately. We also support local certifications for Hospitality-specific programs. For more information on local policies, please contact us.
Hospitality Training Study Material
The hospitality training material is designed and customized for the participants and objectives of the organization. Hospitality trainers, content creators and industry experts curate the hospitality training materials based on the GALTA approach. The training material includes the following items:
- Customized Hospitality training outline and plan
- Workshop Presentation on Hospitality management training
- Student Manual with latest hospitality tools and technologies
- Instructor Manual
- Handouts & Exercises
- Challenges and case studies with solutions
- Pre-course Assessment / Questionnaire on Hospitality Management
- Effective and personalized Hospitality elearning (optional)
Our Hospitality Training Program follows the Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA). Within this approach also the Instructor plays a major role to ensure that the training has an immediate impact on business & personal performance. The instructors teaching our program are industry experts with theoretic background as well as practical experience in the hospitality industry.
In many markets, local legislations and policies regulate parts of the Hospitality business. We accommodate in our training approach these regulations and our trainers can elaborate on global and local changes in the regulatory frameworks.
Hospitality Training Approach
Our Hospitality Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true industry professionals. Designed and curated from Hospitality experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Hospitality training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important basics.
Our standard Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or team. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an IT training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Hospitality Training Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
4 good reasons to learn with Globibo
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged elearning modules for Hospitality trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration.
Globibo focuses on the following points customizing Hospitality eLearning programs:
- Thorough research about the client’s organisation & collaborative development of suitable content
- Incorporating client-specific evaluation milestones in the eLearning journey for assessment purposes
- Using engaging Learning Design and Content based on client’s media assets
Trending Hospitality eLearning:
- The new norm - Hospitality operations: Communicate and train staff about new Company norms and processes to handle Health & Safety requirements
- Implementation of Safety measures in the Hospitality Industry to foster a safe environment for customers, staff and partners
Hospitality Training FAQ
1. Why is there a need for training?
There are three main advantages to invest in our Globibo Hospitality Training program:
- A Greater Return of Investment (ROI): Many studies have shown that proper staff training accounts for a greater Return of Investment (ROI). For e.g. a reservation agent that is trained on using “stick words” such as the proper greeting, phrases to handle reservation inquiries, or calling a customer by their names during a conversation, increases the likelihood of booking by 2.5 times!
- Fortune 100 Training Employees Twice: It is said that employees of the “Fortune 100 ‘Best Companies’ to Work For” are given training twice that of other firms. Because of programs such as employee development one, staff turnover is 65 percent less than other firms. Generally, allowing employees to attend training makes them feel appreciated, challenged, and more efficient. Training and career development attract the millennials especially, as they feel that there is “future” in their jobs.
- Increase Satisfaction: The hospitality sector is one of the main service industries and their employees deal with customers regularly. Therefore, a trained staff at a restaurant would be able to try his best to appease a disgruntled customer as training would have covered ways to attend to angry customers. Well trained staff can increase revenues by more than 5 percent and guest satisfaction by 5 – 7 percent.
Covid / Coronavirus Readiness
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Management & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website