Globibo eLearning Services
Our eLearning Services
eLearning is a key component of an overall learning program, deploying digital components to support the learner and coach to acquire or update skills. eLearning does not replace classroom training but can augment and increase the efficiency of overall learning programs.
Effective eLearning as a preparation or review component of an overall learning journey significantly increases the learning impact compared to traditional workshop-based approaches.
While developing eLearning, we evaluate the following 7 areas:
- How can we make eLearning an effective and fast mode of training staff?
- What training can improve business performance
- How can we create eLearning that is flexible for future changes?
- How can we run a cost-efficient eLearning ecosystem?
- How do we run our processes to ensure eLearning is properly used?
- Is eLearning having the impact we wanted?
- How do we combine eLearning with classroom sessions?
1. eLearning Strategy
Our main focus is on the following strategies to make learning an effective and fast mode to train teams. The 3 main strategies are:
- a) Choosing the best Learning Strategy
- b) Designing a comprehensive and very thorough Curriculum
- c) Adopting the best Learning Methods
2. eLearning Content
To improve business performance, it is very important that team members have to have the right, accurate, and adequate skills to work effectively and efficiently. Our Content development process is not limited to content writing only, our team of world-class content development experts works on the following sections of content preparation and selection:
- Content Research: The initial step of the content development process includes content research where experts do thorough research about the topic, enhance the content and curate the most informative content that will be used in the eLearning components.
- Content Conversion: In the content conversion process, the content editing team checks the content properly and puts them into relevant format and order to deliver the right learning message to the viewer.
- Content Localization: In this step, our content localization experts translate the content in the required languages.
3. eLearning Implementation
To make eLearning flexible for future changes, updates and improvements, our implementation approach has 3 main steps i.e,
- Programming: The eLearning programming architecture is done in such a way that it accommodates scope for future or new changes.
- Media Development: Media development is an important part of learning as it is one of the ways to ensure the audience’s engagement. Our team selects and adds one of the best and latest media in eLearning.
- Testing: Before delivering the eLearning to a client our team of QA engineers, test every aspect of the eLearning in order to minimize the scope of errors.
4. eLearning Infrastructure
We provide cost-efficient eLearning ecosystems to the client. To develop a cost-efficient eLearning ecosystem, we build a rock-solid infrastructure which includes the Learning management system setup in world-class data centers, handling LMS operations and administration. A Learning Management System keeps track of student assignments as well as the progress of your employees. We operate data-center and clouds in different geographies to balance cost and application latency / performance.
Learning Management Systems (LMS):
- Manage Course Content master data
- Assign training materials to employees
- Track progress and performance of employees
5. Globibo eLearning MaintenanceMaintenance is an important aspect for us to ensure that the eLearning strategy has a long-term positive impact and business case. We take care of the User management, Content Updation and Governance / Compliance.
6. Globibo eLearning AnalyticsTo analyze whether eLearning is having the impact for which it is created, we have special analytics features and management processes:
- a) Dashboards and reporting
- b) Learning Evaluation
- c) Content Evaluation
7. Globibo Blended LearningWe develop with our clients programs that blend of (virtual) classroom sessions and interactive elearning. For blended strategies we support in the following areas :
- Instructor management
- Training Logistics
- Training execution.
For more information on our eLearning Services and Practices, please
4 good reasons to learn with Globibo
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculums. The industry-specific curriculum describes a full development path to becoming a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigorous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +61 28317 3495
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 (11) 7127 9949
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website