Business Etiquette Training
Business Etiquette Courses
Business Etiquette is a basic skill of a successful business. No matter which works environment, many individuals have awkward moments like:
- Do you give a handshake or not ?
- How to handover this business card ?
- Do we shake hands with her or not ?
- Make ad-hoc small talk with a very important person
Business etiquette helps master potentially delicate moments. The right formal behavior may also support career growth or the reputation of the organization.
This 1-day Business Etiquette workshop will help individuals handle the most critical situations. Participants will have an extra edge in areas that they may not have given a lot of thought to until now.
Specific Business Etiquette learning objectives include:
- Network effectively, including making introductions, shaking hands, and using business cards appropriately
- Dress appropriately for different business occasions
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop an extra edge to establish trust and credibility
To know more about Business or Work Etiquette, read on Wikipedia
Business Etiquette Study Material
Globibo Business etiquette training study material includes the following:
- Business Etiquette Training Outline (customizable as per the requested industry type and customer requirements)
- Globibo Presentation on Business Etiquette Training (customizable)
- Practice material
- Customized Business Etiquette eLearning (optional)
Business Etiquette Training : Course Overview
You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their learning objectives.
1. Business Etiquette Basics
To begin, participants will explore what etiquette is all about and what role manners play.
2. Test Your Business Etiquette
As a pre-assignment, participants were asked to come up with at least five examples of etiquette that they see at work or home. During this session, we will review their examples; be prepared for some debate!
3. The Handshake
During the important first few minutes of a new relationship, a handshake is usually the only physical contact between two people. In this session, we will discuss and demonstrate the five factors of a good handshake.
4. Business Card Etiquette
The exchange of business cards is a common ritual when meeting a new person. We will discuss some things to keep in mind when giving and receiving business cards.
5. The Skill of Making Small Talk
Being able to small-talk successfully is one of the most crucial skills a businessperson can develop, but it’s also one of the hardest. We’ll discuss some basic do’s and don’t’s of small talk.
6. Do You Remember Names?
There are four keys to remembering names. In this session, we will discuss and practice each of them.
7. Making that Great First Impression
During this session, we will discuss some ways that participants can make sure their first impression is perfect.
8. Dress Code Etiquette
It’s always difficult to know just how to dress, particularly if you’re meeting new people. We will cover some basic guidelines and the details of particular dress codes.
9. Business Dining Etiquette
This session will focus on the do’s and don’t’s of business lunches. If possible, we recommend that you have participants practice an actual business lunch.
10. E-mail & Telephone Etiquette
How a businessperson presents themselves over the phone and via e-mail is just as important as their in-person impression. We’ll discuss some key points of telephone and e-mail manners in both a small group and a large group setting. We’ll also talk about thank-you notes.
11. Business Etiquette Workshop Wrap-Up
At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan.
You can also check out our blog ‘Business Etiquette and Corporate Training in Hong Kong and Singapore’
Business Etiquette Training - Program Implementation
To learn more about our Training approach or eLearning Concepts, please check out our Web site or give us a call.
Business Etiquette Trainers
The success of the Business Etiquette training is determined by the trainer who not just delivers the content but also can provide some industry-specific knowledge and context for the participants.
For business etiquette training, the selection is done after a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives as well as verification of the particular trainer. The verification includes the check of content knowledge, industry background, and training experience of the trainer. Our pool of Business etiquette trainers includes trainers from different industries like automotive, logistics & warehousing, relocation, finance, sales, banking, retail, and real-estate.
Business Etiquette Training Approach
Our Business Etiquette Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true Business Etiquette professionals. Designed and curated by Business Etiquette Training experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the Business Etiquette training program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important Business Etiquette basics.
Our standard Business Etiquette Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or teams. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create a Business Etiquette training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Business Etiquette Training Program at any location around the world. With several clients, we run regional or global training programs that ensure consistent training and skill-sets at different locations.
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculums. The industry-specific curriculum describes a full development path to becoming a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigorous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Business Etiquette Training eLearning
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged e-learning modules for Business Etiquette training as well as develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile-based with or without SCORM integration.
We also create Business Etiquette Training eLearning for effective hybrid training programs. Our prime focus for Business Etiquette eLearning is on:
- a) Customized content for the specific client and learner
- b) Blend of presentation, video animation, interactive elements and quizzes
- c) Professional Video and Audio
- d) Leverage interactive and engaging technologies
- e) Tracking and Monitoring of completion and performance
Business Etiquette Courses FAQ
- 1. Why do I need business etiquette training?
- Those who want to make an impact in their business understand that business etiquette merges the gap between good and the best. Learning how to handle the delicate moments of a business meeting and keeping the right attitude will help you build a reputation and go a long way in the industry.
- 2. What are your business etiquette training objectives?
- Globibo’s etiquette training focuses on a bunch of objectives. This includes networking effectively, dressing for the occasion, comfortably dining in a business setting, being confident about your communication skills, and more.
- 3. Do you have different study resources to offer?
- From your customized business etiquette training outlet to personalized eLearning training and handouts with practice material, we have everything you need to learn the crucial business etiquette.
- 4. Is business etiquette training important?
- Yes, business etiquette training is essential to help you understand your work environment and avoid awkward situations. You will know how to handle delicate situations with business etiquette training.
- 5. Can the course be customized?
- Yes, at Globibo, we believe in providing customized business etiquette training courses. We have world-class trainers with experience in several industrial sectors. They will provide you with modules customized for the client and the learner.
- 6. Do you offer eLearning modules?
- At Globibo, we offer both eLearning and hybrid learning facilities. This means you can do a business etiquette course with the help of a desktop or a mobile device.
- 7. Will a business etiquette course cover the basics?
- Yes, by doing the course, you can even learn the basics of business etiquette like handshaking, small talk, making an excellent first impression, dress code etiquette and even remembering names.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +61 28317 3495
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 (11) 7127 9949
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website
TalentOneOur partnership with www.talentone.org facilitates both organizations exchanging valueable insight in the area of talent development and training. For more information check out www.talentone.org.