Automotive Training Programs
Globibo Automotive Training
What is Automotive Training? This type of coaching focuses on the mechanics and technology involved in driving today’s modern high-technology vehicles. Becoming an expert in automatic coaching does not happen to just anyone as only those with the passion for innovation and problem-solving are able to handle the rigorous nature of this field..The automatic industry has been a significant element of the global economy especially with the fourth industrial revolution that has led to transformation of the industry by modern advancements in technology. This industrial revolution has elevated the automatic industry remarkably.
How Technology has changed the Automotive Industry
The automobile industry is fast expanding, and organizations need to catch up, or be left behind. Yes, a vehicle still has four wheels and a steering, and gets us from one place to another, the same as it was years ago. But technology has made them safer, and user-friendly, and organizations have to keep themselves up to date with these changes.
The technology of cars have changed so much: we used to be able to manually wind down our windows, but with modern technology, most cars are fully computerised with never-before-seen features that you may need to diagnose and repair. Some outstanding changes the automatic industry has undergone are as follows:
- Self-driving systems -Who would ever think that humans might not be needed to drive a car? Cars like the Audi and BMW, for example, have navigation skills such ascruise control featuresthat can detect vehicles ahead of you, automatically park without the driver’s guidance, etc.
- Environmental friendly - The population of the world is growing at an alarming rate, leading to production of automobiles to cater for the demand on automobiles. More cars on the road mean more pollution emitted by the combustion of fuels from these vehicles. Technology needs to move fast, and has come up with the introduction of electric automobiles, hybrid vehicles that thrive on alternate fuels, all with the objective of protecting the environment.
- Safety - Technology has assisted in providing enhanced technological innovations for drivers to be in better control while driving, for example, lane change, tyre pressure, and anti-collision sensors.
With changes in technology and demographics Global Automotive has been exposed to huge risks as well as opportunities.Changing Technologies, consumer-pattern, sustainability considerations and legislation keeps the automatic Industry exciting.
The Globibo Automotive Training program is geared for any professional with exposure to automatic topics. Our standard automatic curriculum is used across the world. This general curriculum has been customized to countless automatic players according to different divisions and markets. Furthermore, our trainers have created a huge array for training tools, material and case studies for accelerated learning.Find out more about the latest in automatic Technology by attending our Globibo automatic coaching.
Why attend Globibo Automotive Training?
- Participants will be able to keep abreast of advancements in technology, tools, equipment, etc. in the automotive industry.
- They will be able to develop new skills above what they already possess.
- There will be opportunities to obtain better income with automatic certifications from trainings such as this Globibo Automotive coaching coupled with one’s work experience.
- Attending Automotive coaching will provide participants with added value for job openings or promotions in the many job opportunities available in this vast automatic industry.
Automotive Training ProgramThe Automotive Industry is a very broad profession with specialized knowledge in many areas. Our automatic coaching Program consists of 5 key areas:
- Automotive Market
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Standards
- Automotive Sales
- Automotive Engine Technologies
- Automotive Cooling Systems
- Automotive Software
- Chassis Types & Layout
- Automotive Electric Vehicle Technology
- Automotive Electrics & Electronics
- Automotive Safety Technology
- Automotive Steering Technologies
- Automotive Suspension Technologies
- Automotive Transmission Technologies
- Vehicle Security Systems
Automotive Training Instructors & Facilitators
Our Automotive Training Program follows the Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA). Within this approach, the Instructor plays a major role to ensure that the learning is applicable in the work-place. The instructors teaching our program are industry-experts with theoretic background as well as substantial practical experience in the automatic industry.
To learn more about our Automotive instructor, contact us
Automotive Training Programme Approach
Our Automotive Training Curriculum covers the full spectrum of knowledge required to develop true industry professionals. Designed and curated from automatic experts of different domains together with our panel of trainers and Academic Board, the automatic coaching program balances depth and spectrum acknowledging the latest trends as much as most important basics.
Our standard Courses can be customized according to the current priorities of the organization or team. With our mix of traditional classroom lessons and online learning media, we can create an IT training program that drives particular knowledge and processes that support the individual and specific responsibilities.
We can provide our Automotive coaching Program at any location around the world. With several clients we run regional or global coaching programs that ensure consistent coaching and skill-sets at different locations.
Automotive Training Curriculum
Automotive Training eLearning
With the latest digital transformation, many organizations & Industries are looking for fast, effective and cost-saving coaching options for staff. Globibo is supporting many clients in coaching staff in the automatic industry more effectively and efficiently through hybrid and elearning structures.
The team of automotive content developers, editors, eLearning developers and automatic trainers creates eLearnings strategies to accelerate and standardize competence development and create audit-proof track-records on training execution.
Our eLearning team provides standard pre-packaged eLearning modules for automatic trainings as well develops bespoke solutions based on your specific needs. eLearning modules can be desktop or mobile based with or without SCORM integration. You can tap into our PAAS LMS platform, we can integrate into your existing platforms or set up a dedicated Learning Management System for your automatic eLearning Strategy.
For more information on our automatic eLearning Solutions, contact us.
4 good reasons to learn with Globibo
Our Training CurriculumGlobibo is not just providing the basic Corporate Training topics, but has customized 25 industry-specific training curriculum. The industry-specific curriculum describe a full development path to become a subject-matter expert in a particular domain.
Our Training ApproachThe Globibo Advanced Learning & Transition Approach (GALTA) is based on 6 Steps. We believe that modern technology simplifies the transition of learning into application. This is why we choose the latest learning methods and tools to provide the learner the right support until the learning can be applied in the day-to-day functions of your life and job. [ more ]
Our TrainersWorld-class Trainers have to come with the right blend of experience and theoretic knowledge as well as didactic and teaching competence. Our rigerous Academic board works with subject matter experts and trainers around the world to find the right blend of theory and method to facilitate the most efficient and effective learning experience.
Automotive Training Programs FAQ
- 1. Why do you need automotive training?
- The global automobiles market has undergone a sea change. Therefore, if you want to make your mark in the industry, you need to have a thorough knowledge, which automotive training can provide.
- 2. How is Globibo Automotive Training different?
- At Globibo, we provide students with comprehensive knowledge about the latest advancements in the automobile industry, which is necessary. In addition, our certification is a guarantee for better income and job opportunities.
- 3. Will automotive training help you become a better salesperson?
- Yes, as you gain better knowledge of automobiles, you will answer your customers' questions with confidence. This is necessary to become a good salesperson.
- 4. Does Globibo provide separate sales training?
- As a part of the automotive training, you will be taught automobile sales. This will equip you with the basics of handling customers, and you will get to understand automobile sales.
Arts & Entertainment
Geology & Mining
Logistic & Storage
Medical & Health
Oil & Gas
Research & Development
Waste Mgmt & Recycling
- +86 21 8024 6090
- +49 (030) 8093 5151
- +852 5801 9962
- +91 11 4248 4066
- +60 3 2630 8476
- +63 28548 8254
- +65 6336 9002
- +84 985 611 322
- +44 (20) 3468 1833
- +1 (718) 713 8593
Current Hot Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Team Bonding
- Sales Training Bootcamp
- Business Writing Training
- Personal Brand Training
- Project Management Fundamentals Training
- Understanding Project Management Training
- Public Speaking Survival Course
- Public Speaking under Pressure
- Customer Service
- Tele Marketing
- Stress Management
- Time Management`
- Writing Proposals
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Communication Strategies
- Change Management
- Business Etiquette
- Advanced Project Management
- Cross-Cultural eLearning
- Customer Service elearning
- Automotive elearning
- Logistics & Warehousing elearning
- eCommerce elearning
ISO 27001 - Information Security Management System - Certificate #: CCL/ISMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70818/GIPL
ISO 17100 - Quality Translation Services Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70821/GIPL
ISO 20121 - Event Sustainability Management System - Certificate #: CCL/QMS/70822/GIP
"Our team loved the customised learning programs. The instructor was great and learning material top-notch. Great work."
HR Manager, Global eCommerce company
"Regular updates and follow-ups on the student progress were very helpful."
Mobility Services Company
RelatedGlobibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Language School (SG)
Globibo Event Technology
Globibo Main Website